>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

segunda-feira, agosto 21, 2006

Actualizações

New Vídeo: The Killers - When You Were Young
...Can we climb this mountain
I don't know
Higher now than ever before
I know we can make it if we take it slow
Let's take it easy Easy now, watch it go...


Music Box: Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
...I only smile in the dark
My only comfort is the night gone black
I didnt accidentally tell you that
I'm only happy when it rains...

Chillout Zone: Lamb - Gorecki
...could we stay right here
till the end of time until the earth stops turning...

Feel The Vibe: Roger Sanchez - Another Chance
...If I had another chance tonight
I'd try to tell you that the things
We had were right...

Yo! [new player]: Missy Elliott - We Run This
...My word’s my word and I came to slurr it...

4 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial