>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

domingo, julho 30, 2006

L.o.v.e.

Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, New Year... all the same boring days... year after year... after year... I just can't fit in! Wanna know why? Because you're not here! And without you it doesn't make any sense at all! Should I wait 4 u? Are u waiting 4 me? Is this pain worthless? Why do I keep searching 4 u everywhere I go? Why do I sometimes feel you're so close I can even touch u? Why do sometimes I think I'm seeing you when I'm not? Are u 4 real? Why do I keep believing you're the one after all these years? Still, I do... I wait... I think about u... I love you... everyday... everynight... untill the end of times!

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial