>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

quarta-feira, março 22, 2006

Dream...

I had a dream last night
You were there...
You took me in your arms and looked at me with those beautiful eyes and a smile upon your face and whispered: - Don't be afraid no more! Everything will be ok! I will take care of you, and you will take care of me until the end of times!
I said: - You are one of the most magnificent, pure and beautiful things that ever happened to me!
Then I woke up... and you weren't by my side... you were very far away... I believe you won't come back... This infatuation is over!
Well, life goes on... But I swear I will keep all of our good memories in my heart and when I'm feeling sad and lonelly, I'll think of your sweetness, I'll remember our first kiss, the first time I've held your hand and touched your face... and everything will be just fine...

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial