>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

terça-feira, novembro 15, 2005

I can

I could be your sea of sand, I could be your warmth of desire, I could be your prayer of hope, I could be your gift of everyday, I could be your tide of heaven,I could be a hint of what’s to come, I could be ordinary, I could be the one, I could be your blue eyed angel, I could be the storm before the calm, I could be your secret pleasure, I could be your well wishing well, I could be your breath of life, I could be your european dream, I could be ordinary, I could be the one, (...) I could be your worry partner, I could be your socialite, I could be your green eyed monster, I could be your force of light, I could be your temple garden, I could be your tender hearted child(…) I could be your leafy island, I could be your thunder in the clouds, I could be your dark enclosure, I could be your romantic soul, I could be your small beginning, I could be your soothing universe, I could be ordinary, I could be the one… (Donna Lewis)

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial