>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

domingo, novembro 13, 2005

Thank you


O que não nos derruba só nos pode fortalecer... por isso Thank you...
.
The fights, those nights, I tried to pretend it don't hurt
The way, I prayed someday that you would love me
Really, completely, just how I wanted it to be
But no, so wrong, can't believe I stayed with you so long
You hit, you spit, you split, ever-y bit of me, yeah
You stole, you broke, you're cold, you're such a joke to me, yeah
.
For every last bruise you gave me, for every time I sat in tears
For the million ways you hurt me, I just wanna tell you this
You broke my world, made me strong, Thank you
Messed up my dreams, made me strong, Thank you
.
My head, near dead, just the way you wanted it
My soul, stone cold, 'cos I was under your control
So young, so dumb, knew just how to make me succumb
But I un-derstand, to make yourself feel like a man
You coulda had it all babe, it coulda been so right
I woulda given you everything, morning through night
Yeah, you taught me some lessons, those are my blessings
That won't happen again, Thank you...
(Jamelia)

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial