>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

quinta-feira, janeiro 10, 2008

This is my face...

... Covered in freckles With the occasional spot And some veins
This is my body Covered in skin And not all of it You can see
And, this, is my mind It goes over and over The same old lines
And, this, is my brain It's torturous analytical thoughts Make me go insane
And I use mouthwash Sometimes I floss I got a family And I drink cups of tea I've got nostalgic pavements I've got familiar faces I've got a mixed-up memory And I've got favourite places
And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night And I'm singing "oh oh" on a Friday night And I hope everything's gonna be alright

This is my face I've got a thousand opinions And not the time to explain
And this is my body And no matter how you try and disable it Yes I'll still be here
And, this, is my mind And although you try to infringe You cannot confine
And, this, is my brain And even if you try and hold me back There's nothing that you can gain

(...)


[Kate Nash - Mouthwash]

0 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial