>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

terça-feira, maio 30, 2006

Late night movie



Young Ed Bloom: There are some fish that cannot be caught. It's not that they're faster or stronger then the other fish. They're just touched by something extra.
....
Senior Ed Bloom: I caught an uncatchable fish.
....
Young Ed Bloom: You don't know me, but my name's Edward Bloom... And I love you.
Sandra Bloom: You don't even know me.
Young Ed Bloom: I have the rest of my life to find out.
....
Young Ed Bloom: Sandra Templeton, I love you and I WILL marry you.
....
Senior Ed Bloom: They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that's true. What they don't tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up.
....
Josephine: I'd like to take your picture.
Senior Ed Bloom: Oh, you don't need a picture. Just look up "handsome" in the dictionary.

5 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial