>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

sexta-feira, outubro 28, 2005

We need a resolution


Because sometimes we all need a resolution...
.
Did you sleep on the wrong side?
I’m catching a bad vibe
And it’s contagious, what’s the latest?
Speak your heart, don’t bite your tongue
Don’t get it twisted, don’t misuse it
What’s your problem? Lets resolve
We can solve, what’s the causes?
It’s official, you got issues
I got issues, but I know I miss you
.
Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
Who should be hurt? who should be blamed?
Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
Who should be hurt? who should be ashamed?
Am I supposed to change? are you supposed to change?
Who should be hurt? will we remain?
You need a resolution, I need a resolution,We need a resolution, we have so much confusion...
(Aaliyah)
.
Big kiss Babygirl! R.I.P.!

6 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial