>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

quinta-feira, agosto 16, 2007

An end has a start

... There's nothing left to say
... I hope you blow away
... Strike me off your list
... I'll walk away
... Given time we'll forget
Let's pretend we never meet
Screw you I didn't like your taste
Anway, I chose you
...I hope you blow away


[Robbie Williams - Sexed Up]




...Does it hurt
to know I'll never be there
Bet it sucks
to see my face everywhere
It was you
who chose to end it like you did
I was the last to know
you knew
exactly what you would do
And don’t say
you simply lost your way

...Never again will I hear you
Never again will I miss you
Never again will I fall to you
Never
Never again will I kiss you
Never again will I want to
Never again will I love you
Never!


[Kelly Clarkson - Never Again]

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial