>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

sábado, maio 26, 2007

Dave Matthews @ Pavilhão Atlântico

Provavelmente um dos melhores concertos de 2007!


...Touch your lips just so I know
In your eyes, love, it glows so
Im bare boned and crazy for you
When you come crash
Into me, baby
And I come into you
In a boys dream
In a boys dream...


[Crash Into Me]
---

...You and me
Just wasting time
I was kissing you
You were kissing me love
From good day into a moonlight...

[Stay (Waisting Time)]

---

...Im gonna rock you like a baby when the cities fall
We will rise as the buildings crumble
Float there and watch it all
Amidst the burning, well be churning
You know, love will be our wings
The passion rises up from the ashes
When the world ends...


[When The World Ends]

---

...All you need is
All you want is
All you need is love.
All you need is
What you want is
All you need is love.

Everyday...

[Everyday]

3 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial