>>Musicology::

Musica :: Cinema :: Moda :: Everyday Life :: Isto anda tudo ligado

terça-feira, setembro 19, 2006

Actualizações

New Video: Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober
...Don't cry to me. If you loved me, You would be here with me.
You want me, come find me. Make up your mind...


Music Box: The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
...And if I catch it coming back my way I'm gonna serve it to you
And that aint what you want to hear but thats what I'll do
And the feeling coming from my bones says find a home...

Chillout Zone: Siobhan Donaghy - Overrrated
...And the pain's overrated. Composed.
But i don't know do you
And the chain's so serrated
And the proof well i don't know do you...

Feel The Vibe: Telepopmusik - Breathe
...I brought you something close to me,
Left for something you see though your here.
You haunt my dreams. There's nothing to do but believe,
Just Believe. Just Breathe...

Yo!: Moby - Jam For The Ladies
...Everybody moves
I paid my dues
You pick and choose
I stick and move
Yes yes y'all
It ain't gonna stop...


Premiere: Lady In The Water
Realização - M. Night Shyamalan. Com Paul Giamatti, Bryce Dallas Howard e Jeffrey Wright.

Em cartaz: Quelques Jours en Septembre
Realização - Santiago Amigorena. Com Juliette Binoche, John Turturro e Sara Forestier.

2 Comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Subscrever Enviar feedback [Atom]

<< Página inicial